Thursday, August 6, 2009

Parasailing

(Fern, me and Harry Cantees.)


(Mom, Samantha and I at Venice Beach.)


(Mom and I parasailing!)


(Take off!)

**Another picture from my cell phone...I love her finger. I can hear her saying, "Just one more minute minute mom!"***


Mom and I went parasailing today while Aunt Dee watched Samantha. We had such a great time. Although right when we got back to the boat the captain told us there was a 10" Hammerhead Shark eating a Tarpon in the same area we were dipped! (It is insane that I am more afraid of Jellyfish and Drawbridges that I am of a shark!) For dinner tonight we met up with Dee's Mom and Dad, Brother and Sister-in-law and niece at Sharky's on Venice Island. I have known Harry and Fern for as long as I can remember. They are really great people and Fern is a great cook! Next time I am in Florida I am hitting her up for a home cooked meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment