Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Walkin' and Rockin'...Our 200th Post!

Libby, my mother in law, asked me a few weeks ago if I would like a child's rocking chair...I was like; "Don't I LOVE free things?" HAHA So anyways, the above rocking chair was Jeff's when he was a little boy. His Great Uncle gave it to him so it is very special for Samantha to have it now. And she loves it. This morning she climbed up in it, sat down and started rocking. I have no clue how she knew that it rocked, but she did. So she sat there and watched Sid the Science Kid. It was super cute.
When she was done rocking, she just hopped out and went on her way. I am still so amazed how quick she is growing up and figuring things out.

Here is Samantha this afternoon before we went to brunch with Gram. I love love love her hair in buffies! Anyways, I am not sure why it has taken me so long to announce this but Samantha is WALKING! I guess I kept saying to myself, "Does taking 2 steps count as walking? Well what about 5 steps?" But now that she can walk across the room I think I can officially announce that she can walk. She will still crawl when she she goes from room to room but for the most part she is walking around the living room playing with her toys. She can even bend over and pick something up without falling over! I am just so proud of my sweet little girl.

Just looking super cute...as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment