Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Samantha's 1 Year Check Up

Here is a picture of Samantha this morning before we headed off to our day filled with errands. We had to go to Kroger this morning. Then we came home and Samantha took a nap while I got our dinner in the slow cooker, did the dishes and cleaned up a bit. Then I had to wake her up at 11:30 to meet my mom and Vikki for lunch at First Watch. After lunch we went her 1 year doctor check up.

Here is my mom and Samantha at her check up.
She weighs 24 lbs. (90th percentile), 30 inches tall (85th percentile) and her head is 18.5 inches (90th percentile). The doctor said she is NOT overweight and there is nothing that we need to change. As long as her percentiles stay within a close range of eachother then she is fine and there is no need to worry. He did say that she will be a "bigger" girl, which he has said before, so I am guessing there must be some truth to it. Since she has surgery next week she could not get her shots today. So it really was a painless visit.
After her doctor's appointment we went to Party City at Easton to get all her birthday party supplies. We are going to do a Hello Kitty theme so I bought a TON of stuff to decorate her b-day party! I know I went way overboard but she only has one first birthday...right?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment