Monday, May 31, 2010

Cozy Coupe and random pictures from the past week.

Tonight we went over to Nick and Mandy's for pizza. We ended up walking up to a park in their neighborhood and we put Samantha in a swing for the first time. She loved it!

Samantha and I going down the slide!

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE buying and selling things on Craigslist. Well today I got Samantha this Cosy Coupe! I brought it home and cleaned it up really good with bleach and presented it to Samantha! She hasn't quite figured out how to make it move yet but she liked getting in and out, turning the steering wheel and pushing the horn. For $15 I think it was a great investment.

Getting in her Cozy Coupe.

Driving around in the kitchen!

Honking the horn! Toot Toot

Saturday night Jeff took Samantha out to dinner with his family. So when he got her dressed he was drawn to the Ed Hardy onsie. I bought this with not only Samantha in mind, but Jeff as well. He loves dressing her all "cool".

After our AWFUL swimming experience at Mandy's I thought I better buy her a pool so I can get her use to the water. So I was going to buy her a really nice one but then Jeff talked me out of it. Since my mom has a beautiful pool and only lives 5 minutes away I decided to just get her the really basic one from Meijer. I came home and filled it up on the back deck. Then I put her down for her afternoon nap. By the time she got up the water was warm and the deck was shaded so it was PERFECT swimming time. I didn't even bother with a swimsuit; just a swimming diaper, and out we went.

And the pool is back to being a huge success! She loved holding onto the side and standing up. She would splash around with her feet and laugh laugh laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment