Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jeffersonville Outlet Day!

This afternoon Samantha, Mandy and I went to Jeffersonville Outlet Mall. Here is a picture of Samantha before we left...I just love her little pigtails.

She didn't want to stand there long to let me take her picture...she had to get to the camera.

Loving the flash of the camera.

Does she look like me? Everyone says she looks like her daddy, but I would like to claim a little bit of her good looks :)

Today for lunch she had some Mac-n-Cheese. It is such a messy food for her to eat so I striped her down to her diaper for the occasion. I love the piece stuck to her shoulder, saving it for later I am sure.

Just before lunch Samantha was playing on the floor. She loves playing with the pillows from the couch. She will push them all around the floor. Every once in awhile should would take a quick break and lay down. It is funny to me that she knows to lay her head on a pillow since she does not sleep with any pillows in her crib.

This is the "Good Morning Daddy" picture from this morning. Talk about Morning Hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment