Sunday, May 9, 2010

My first Mother's Day!

Today was my first real Mother's Day. (Last year on I was 8 1/2 months pregnant.) I took a 1/2 day off work so I got home at 5 AM and was able to get a little nap in before I had to get up and ready for church. Nick, Mandy and their boys came to Reynoldsburg Church of Christ to be with mom and it was great having everyone all together. After church we went to Champps for brunch. They have a great Mother's Day buffet and Mom's ate free!!!
Tonight we are going to Claddaghs for dinner with Jeff's family. I have not gotten to see my nieces and nephews on that side of the family in a long time so I am looking forward to spending time with them. Not to mention I am excited to celebrate Mother's Day with Libby. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment