Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stride-n-Ride Lion - Thanks Gram!

My Mom and I went shopping a month or so ago at Target and she let Samantha pick out a few things for her 1 year birthday. But I kind of jumped the gun and gave it to her yesterday since she was finally feeling better and wanting to play. I am pretty sure she will still have TONS of presents on her birthday which is less than a month away. She is one spoiled silly little girl.

I mean seriously...nothing in the world is cuter!

Here she was today playing with it in the "stride" position. I love that it can go between a ride on toy and a push toy.

Samantha took a short break from her new toy to play with Maggie. She really like touching Maggie's feet...I think it is because she didn't have to get too close to her. Luckily, Maggie would let Samantha do anything she wanted to her.

A short video of Samantha playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment