Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Samantha is 11 Months old today...still sick :(

Despite being sick, I had to take Samantha's 11 Month Old picture. Jeff and I could not get her to smile, but we think she is still pretty cute:) After her bath, Jeff slicked back her hair especially for this occasion.

Tonight Samantha started feeling a little better. I think a bath has some magical healing powers because she always seems to feel a little better afterwards.

This morning Samantha woke up at 8:30 AM. I took her temperature and it was up to 103.0 and I had given her medicine at 2:30 AM so I was so shocked it was this high. She was just so cuddly and wanted to just lay on me and watch t.v.


Here is Samantha watching Sid the Science Kid.


First thing this morning she was not a happy girl. She was really hot and just feeling crummy. I gave her a 20 minute bath and that really seemed to help bring her fever down. I hate that my little girl is feeling so awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment