Saturday, March 3, 2012

Roller Skating

Today Nick and Mandy took Samantha to the roller skating rink for some fun with her cousins! Jeff and I snuck off to do some retail therapy @ Jeffersonville while they were skating. Mandy said that as soon as they got there the "teacher" asked who would like to show how to do the "crabbie" and Samantha did not hesitate to say "I DO"! (This did not surprise Jeff and I at all....she loves to be the center of attention.)
Grady and Samantha holding hands!
Nick called her a "big skater" and she just thought that was so funny. She talked about that all night long after we picked her up. She said, "call me a big skater!"

Jeff and I missed watching her skate and will have to take her again just so we can watch our "big skater"!

No comments:

Post a Comment