Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Things

Jeff and I went to Target today just to shop around and I found these shoes on clearance ($8.99) and had to get the for Samantha. And, Samantha loved them and said they are her new dancing shoes! Cute and Cheap....my kind of deal!
A new show came on Nickelodeon this week called Mike the Knight and Samantha loves it. Everyday when we get home from Miss Sara's she wants to go right in, get her "princess nightgown" on and watch Mike the Knight!
And last night Jeff and I went to buy her The Little Mermaid on DVD (I think it is one of the only "old" Disney movies that we do not already have but we could not find it. So she ended up getting Tangled instead. As soon as we got home she set up her little pillow fort in the play room and was glued to her new princess movie. In fact, when I got up this morning, Jeff and Samantha were all cuddled on the couch watching it again. Samantha loves all things princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment