Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

Today when I got home from work I started shoveling the driveway. I got a 5 x 5 foot section cleared in about 5 minutes when my neighbor saw me shoveling and asked me if I would like him to do it for me. I was like, I would LOVE that. So with his 4-wheeler / plow he had the driveway clear in less than 15 minutes! When Jeff pulled up, our neighbor was just finishing up and Jeff rolled down his window and yelled, "I love you!" Since the snow is still coming down the driveway is going to need another sweep before bed, but it should be much easier this time around.

My mom got Samantha this baby sled for Christmas and there couldn't have been a better time with all this snow! I bundled her all up and we headed out. She really like being outside and seeing new things! We only stayed out for a few trips up and down the driveway. But I think we will go out again tomorrow since the snow, I am sure, will still be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment