Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mom's 57th Birthday!

Today Jeff, Samantha, Mandy, Nick, Chase, Mom and I went bowling at the Gahanna Lanes for my moms 57th birthday! She just got home from Florida yesterday so it was fun getting to spend some time together. Even though I am not a good bowler, to say the least, we still had a great time. We played two games and I scored a 98 and then an 81...I had a few gutters that second game. Jeff, Mandy and Nick were the best bowlers of the day and I think Nick actually won both games. Above is a picture of Nick in his own blowing shoes and his own ball...nerd!
Here is mom and Chase. It is a little fuzzy b/c I took it with my phone. But isn't Chase stylin'?!?!

Another fuzzy but cute picture of Samantha and Nick. Despite not getting an afternoon nap Samantha held up pretty good. She did fall asleep half way thru dinner.

Here is a picture of my cousin Tara that Grady took. I held the camera but he loved pushing the button!
Yes, I got my mom a Snuggie. She was so excited. Can't you picture her all cozy on her couch?

Here is mom blowing out her candles!

Here is mom with her cake! I just love birthdays! The best part is getting to spend time with all the family. Even my mom's cousin Sharon and her husband Don were able to come all the way from Springfield! Hopefully we will have lots more birthdays to celebrate in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment