Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Samantha's First Class!

My mom really loves buying Samantha clothes. So for Christmas we asked Jeff's parents to focus on some fun baby toys. And boy did they deliver! I think they got her every single toy that Fisher-Price makes. Since we hit the mother load on Christmas I have just been slowly bring out new toys for her to play with. Today we opened the little mailbox. When I first saw the back was open I thought that was odd, but then I was able to get down on the floor with her and we could see each other thru the opening. Above is a picture of her trying to get her mama thru the mailbox! Can you believe how blue those eyes are?
Here she is trying to get out the little letters and packages that came with it. She also loved trying to get the little birdie on top!


Here is a short video of her playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment