Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning with my Dad!

Here is Samantha on her first Christmas ever! We even had a special outfit to document this momentous occasion...shocking, I know! She played in her Jump-a-roo while Jeff and I got breakfast ready; looking super cute I might add!
This morning my Dad, Nick, Mandy, Grady and Chase came over for breakfast. It has become a tradition the past few years to get together with Dad in the morning and have Monkey Bread. For the past two years we have had this get together at Nick and Mandy's since we did not have kids yet. So this was the first year I was in charge of the Monkey Bread. I messed it up a little, I have to admit, but it was still ooey gooey good! Jeff made eggs and sausage and Mandy brought fruit and orange juice. Look how big my dad's hands look holding little Chase!

Jeff and I this morning on our 3rd Christmas together!

No comments:

Post a Comment