Thursday, March 3, 2011

Siesta Key: Day 6

This morning Mom got up and got Samantha out of bed for me! Woo Hoo And since we were all up early we decided to ride our bikes into the Village for breakfast. We ate at my favorite breakfast place here called Sun Garden. I had their famous Sweet Potato Pancakes.

After breakfast we rode our bikes around some more and did some shopping before heading home. Towards the end of our bike ride Samantha was leaning over and resting her head on my arm, sleepy girl. So I gave her some milk to drink to keep her awake for the rest of the ride.

And like every other day she could hardly make it to her bed before she fell asleep for her nap. But today she only slept for a couple hours and was right back up and ready for more.

We went to Dutch Valley again for dinner. My Great Aunt Mary Lou and Uncle Dick came up from Englewood to meet us there. It was so great getting to spend a little time with them since I do not get to see them very often!

And it was also great that Samantha got to see them again too. She loves all the "old" people down here and was drawn to Mary Lou and Dick like flies to a light in the night.
After dinner we came home and my mom's neighbor's daughter came over to babysit so that Mom, Dee and I could go see a movie. We ended up going to see Just Go With It (which I really liked) and Janet, Dee's sister-in-law joined us too!
We got home around 9:35 PM and Samantha was very excited to see me! But not as excited as I was to see her. After reading a couple books...she was ready for bed! Nite Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment