Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Today my mom and Dee drove Samantha and I to the airport. It is so hard going thru security that once we got to the gate and saw this little play area we were both thrilled! Samantha had a great time running around this area.

Looking all sweet and innocent.

We were able to get a front row seat on the plane again so that was great. By the time we got home we were both so excited to see Daddy we could hardly stand it. I called Jeff the second we landed and by the time we made our way down to the baggage claim he came around the corner...looking super cute I might add.
Samantha was just as excited to see him as I was. And it was endearing seeing them embrace.
When we got home we put Samantha down for nap, she had a really long morning traveling. And then I had to start getting ready myself to go to dinner. We went to the Freewill Baptist Church fellowship hall to have a family dinner. It was sad. That is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment