Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A very special day...

Three years ago today, I became the luckiest man in the world when Lauren became my wife. The last three years have without a doubt been the happiest of my life. Lauren is the most amazing person I have ever met and I could not ask for a greater wife. When I think of my relationship with my wife, the one word that comes to mind is effortless. That may not sound as romantic as it should but if you stop and think about it...think about how great it is to always be able to be yourself and not have to work to make things great; they just are. Our life has changed a lot and now with Samantha, we appreciate our time together more now than ever and our love continues to grow.

Today, Lauren bought Samantha this slide. As usual, she dove right in without fear and began to explore.

Not sure what she is looking at here but it's a cute picture.



She knows we're watching her.



While Lauren was snapping pictures and Samanta was playing, I was trying to get a workout in. Here I was minding my own business when Samantha just came over and gave me a big hug...she knows just how to touch my heart...





No comments:

Post a Comment