Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mardi-Gras Baby!!!

Samantha slept in until 10 AM this morning. So that means I also got to sleep in. And I really needed it too since I am STILL sick. When Samantha finally did get up she was in a wonderful mood. I think she is getting over her sickness and she was ready to go. She loved her new Mardi-gras beads and had to wear them all day! (What a little GIRLY GIRL I have on my hands...she has to talk on 2 cell phones at the same time.)

Her hair is getting really long these days and I hate for it to be all in her face. So today I put her hair in 3 buffies! Cute, huh?

Running around the house in her pj's.

She spilled milk all over her pj's after her morning nap so she ended up spending most of the afternoon in just her diaper. But she had to get those beads back on as soon as her nap was over. And what outfit isn't complete without croc's?!?!?

Jeff's old rocking chair is this princess's throne. She absolutely loves to climb in and out of her rocking chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment