Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter from the Hauser Family.
Smantha's very first Easter Basket. You would never imagine how hard it is to fill a basket for a baby who cannot eat candy!

Samantha and I on Easter morning before church.

Samantha not being too excited about her first Easter!

Jeff and I before church.

On our way to church. You cannot really see her dress very well but my mom bought her this very beautiful dress that she looked super cute in.

After church we went home to make the breakfast potatos then went to my mom's for brunch. Above is a picture of Jeff and Samantha at the egg hunt.
Mom and Samantha in front of Mom's house.
Samantha trying to carry her basket.
Playing with her Easter eggs....full of Gerber Graduate foods.
My brother and I with our two babies. Well Grady is almost 2 years old, but he is still a baby:)
Chase and Mandy. He was the only baby that would keep his "ears" on!

No comments:

Post a Comment