Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dinosoar Train...

I love putting Samantha's sunglasses on her. I am really trying to get her use to them so she doesn't always pull them off. So when we went to First Watch today I had her glasses on and then I just slid them up on her head...just like I do mine. She is keeping them on for longer and longer periods before she pulls them off. I swear she is the cutest baby I know. No offense to all the other babies I know out there...I just happen to be a little partial.

Here is Samantha this morning watching t.v. / eating our new t.v. stand! We were watching Dinosaur Train and she would go over to the t.v. every once in awhile and stand up to get a better view. We really do not watch t.v. a lot so when I put something on for her specifically she will actually watch it. But her attention span is short and she usually only watches for a few minutes then goes right back to playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment