Friday, September 18, 2009

Bumbo!

(Really enjoying her BUMBO!!!)

(Looking a little double-chin-ish!)

Here are a couple pictures of Samantha from the other night in her Bumbo! I cannot believe she is already big enough to be sitting in a seat like this. Since June 11th my life has just not been the same. I was telling someone at work today that I am just a much happier person. Being a mother is really the most amazing job in the world. Samantha brings so much joy to my life. I feel like it was just yesterday that Jeff and I were heading off to the hospital to have Samantha and now she is sitting in her Bumbo seat all by herself! She is talking on a very frequent basis now, I think it is a girl thing! And she LOVES to smile. I think her cheeks must hurt sometimes from all the smiling. And she is a thumb sucker...she loves to slurp away at her thumb! I try sometimes to give her a paci instead and she spits it right out...much preferring her thumb. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have an amazing daughter that makes me one happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment