Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

The weather held out for us today (it was supposed to rain) and we were able to get in another day at Grams pool. We forgot Samantha's life jacket so we stood in the "deep" end and let her jump. She quickly figured out how to jump in then swim right over to the ladder and get out! I am so proud and amazed that my 4 year old is such a good swimmer. She even learned how to do cannon balls, flips, twists, dives and belly smacks!!!! We had a blast watching her blossom into an independent little girl right in front of our eyes! Even Natalie got in on the diving board action and would jump into my arms! I envision her being a fish just like her big sister!



Samantha diving and Natalie trying to be just like her big sister!



Samantha flipping!



A twisty-twist!



Family time!



My future cheerleader!



Cannonball!!!



My diving girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment