Monday, October 17, 2011

New Baby Girl - Anatomy Scan @ Riverside

We had our 18 week anatomy scan (ultrasound) at Riverside in the Women's Center. Since Samantha and I have 3 kidney's my doctor wanted to send me here for their Level 2 scan b/c it is much more detailed than what my OB/GYN has. (Above: a cute little profile shot.)


The ultrasound technician was able to confirm the earlier ultrasound, IT'S A GIRL!



Two little feet and ten toes! That right foot was dancing a little so it is more blurry.




All curled up showing off her little booty! I love this little girl so much already. Samantha and I talk about her all the time and just cannot wait to meet her!


Below is a short little video of her moving her legs like crazy! Too bad I still cannot feel most of her movements :(

No comments:

Post a Comment