Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our Saturday Project

Today Jeff and I went to Home Depot to get the supplies to build a dog shed of sorts. We wanted to have something to protect the dogs a little more than just their dog houses to keep them warm this winter. We even built it big enough for Sam (my mom's dog) to have a place in the shed when he comes to stay with us. We are still going to paint it and add shingles to the roof. And I am thinking about putting some plastic across the front so the wind will not get in there so much. I know, I am too good to my dogs!

This evening we took Samantha to my In-Laws so they could babysit for us. We went to the Smith's Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. (Darin took some pictures so hopefully I will be able to post them soon.) We had a blast hanging out and doing crafts! Thank you Darin and Kerry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment