Monday, November 29, 2010

All by myself...

So Jeff is out of town this week and I am getting just a small taste of what it takes to be a single parent. Although I have to admit that I am getting some help from my in-laws. Tonight Jimbo picked up Samantha from the babysitter and brought her home until I got home from work. Once I got home, I made her dinner, bathed her, brushed her teeth, read 5 million books to her, then put her to bed for the night. Phew! Once she was in bed, I drained the water from the tub, cleaned up her dinner mess, packed her lunch for tomorrow, took the trash out, unloaded the dish washer and packed my lunch. Phew again! I had to take a minute to post this really cute picture then I still have to shower and figure out something to eat for dinner. I say all this to really give it up to single parents. I have no clue how there are enough hours in the day to do it all! Hat's off!

No comments:

Post a Comment