Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we went over to Nick and Mandy's for Thanksgiving Dinner. We went over around 12:30 and all the food was ready by 1:30. The spread was amazing and we had more than enough to eat!

My really cute family!

L-R: Mandy, Gretchen, Nick and Dave.


L-R: Tara, Charlie, Cindy, Vikki and Larry.


Mom, Samantha and I.
By 2 PM Jeff, Samantha and I had to head over to The Hauser's Family Thanksgiving. By the time we got there everyone was done eating so we just grabbed some dessert. Then we spent some time hanging out with the family. But like years past, I had to be at work by 3:30 PM so I had to run out by 3:10. Overall we had a great Thanksgiving, but I am so looking forward to next year when I no longer have to work on holidays!
And I need to spend a second talking about what this holiday is really about. My laundry list of things to be thankful for is growing by the day. This year I have to say that I am most thankful for my husband and daughter! They are the light of my life and without them I would not be the woman I am today. My family and The Hauser's have been a blessing in Jeff's life and mine. Also, this year I am thankful for our financial stability. In fact, just last week we paid off Jeff's car 2 years early! Woo Hoo And all of the people I love are in good health and happy. I couldn't be more thankful than I am this year. Cheers to many more thankful years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment