Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Evening

After we left The Hauser's we went over to my mom's house. The kids were all spoiled rotten (that includes Nick, Mandy, Jeff and myself.) Again the kids all gravitated to Grady's train set.

She was more in to all the boys toys...

She found a pen and magazine and hopped right up into the chair to "color". Maybe I will have a little artist on my hands!

Towards the end of our night Jeff had to practically tackle Samantha just to get her into her pajamas! She just didn't want to take any time out of playing. On our way she home she fell asleep in the car and we put right in bed when we got home. But after about 30 minutes in her crib talking we got her back out and opened/put together all her toys and we played for like 2 hours. It was so much fun getting to watch the excitement on her face as she discovered something new.
I am guessing that Christmas will be even more fun in the years to come as Samantha become more aware of Santa and Christmas! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment