Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sleepy Girl

Aunt Lisa watched Miss Samantha today for a few hours while Jeff and I were both at work. So I dropped her off over there @ 2:30 PM and Jeff picked her up at 5:15 PM. Lisa told Jeff that she was happy and awake the whole time! So when Jeff got her all bundled up and in the car she fell asleep! Playing with her cousins must have worn her out.
Here is a picture of Samantha I stole from Mandy's Facebook page! It was from Monday when Mandy babysat for us in the morning. Jeff dropped her off at 7 AM and Samantha was down for her morning nap by 9AM. Mandy said she slept until around noon...talk about beauty sleep! Then my mom picked her up and they went to have "lunch" at Hometown Buffet with Ruth. We are on the go so often I think Samantha is really getting use to it! I hope she will grow up to be adaptable to new things/environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment