Sunday, January 24, 2010

Her first word...


This past week has been a bit of a blur. I have been sleeping a lot, I mean a whole lot! And with all the medications I am on for my knee "a blur" is the best way to describe this week. But sometime this week Samantha started talking! And her first word was "MAMA". Now, I take a lot of pride in this because I have really worked with her on this word. I know that people who over-heard my "mamamamamamamamama" probably thought I was crazy but I constantly repeated the word to her! I hope to catch it on video soon and will post it as soon as I do. Until then, here is a picture of Samantha at MCL. When I was little I love their high-chairs because they rolled on the tiled floor and made a lot of noise. So I was excited for Samantha to get to try it out too, but I think she is still a little too small for their high-chairs. She did love slamming the tray up and down making lots of noise! Good thing most of the customers at MCL are old and cannot hear! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment