Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

***Grady and Samantha with their 4th cousins Mason (left) and Gavin (right).***

***Samantha in her "Baby's First Fourth" outfit!***
Today my mom had people over for the 4th of July. Nick, Mandy, Grady, Scott Winfield, Jeff, Samantha and I went over there for lunch today and to hang out by the pool. Since it has been cold at night lately the pool was too cold for the adults to get in but Grady did not seem to mind. Then around 3 o'clock Jeff and I went home to take a short nap. This is the first time we have left Samantha with anyone. (We were just so exhausted b/c Samantha was not in the sleeping mood last night.) So my mom and Aunt Vikki took turns holding her while we were gone. Then we came back around 5 o'clock for dinner and my whole family from Springfield/Dayton came over. This was the first time that Samantha got to meet her 4th cousins (pictured above) and my 3rd cousins Robin, Brian, Chris and Katie. This was also the first time my cousin Tara held Samantha...she does not usually hold babies! So all in all we had a great day just hanging out with my family. I am hoping that next year Samantha will be able to swim... but right now I would just be happy if her umbilical cord would fall off and we could give her a real bath!
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment