Saturday, July 18, 2009

Daddy Time...


I give Lauren all the credit for keeping up the blog and making it nice and pretty lately while I have been slacking. I love how excited she is to update everyone on our family life.

Weekends are my time to take care of Sam in the middle of the night and give Lauren the chance to catch up on her sleep. I was praying last night that Samantha would sleep well as I have a terrible cold and really needed some rest. Samantha fell asleep just before 10:30pm. I woke up at 3:30am thinking Sam should need to eat soon but she was asleep. I went ahead and got a bottle ready for her. She slept through her diaper change and woke up just in time to eat. I fed her the bottle, burped her a couple times and within minutes she was back to sleep. She continued to sleep like a champ until 7:30am. She ate again and went back to sleep until around 9am. I brought her downstairs and she watched the British Open with me for a couple of hours until Lauren woke up. I was very happy Lauren was able to get as much sleep as she was...she deserved it.

Samantha is so beautiful and I am so glad she is my daughter. I love her so much.

I love both my girls more than anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment