Sunday, June 28, 2009

How much sleep do you really need?

As Lauren stated, last night was a little rough. Samantha just did not want to sleep. I got up with her around 11pm and we were up together until around 3am. Weekends are my job to do all the "non boob related" work so I was ready to do my share. It's hard to get upset when you look down at this beautiful human being staring up at you with the biggest blue eyes...even if it is 2:30am and your eyes feel like they weigh a couple tons! :)
Back to work tomorrow and Lauren always tries to do all she can to take care of Sam during the work week so I can get some sleep before work. I am looking forward as this will be a short work week. I am taking Thursday afternoon off as Samantha has her appt. @ Children's to try to identify what is going on w/ her kidney / ureter. I am off on Friday due to Independence Day. Saturday will be filled with a lot of family, fun and food as we have cookouts planning both at Lauren's Mom's house and my sister Tonia who lives in Marysville, OH. Going to Marysville is always fun as we play baseball, kickball, ride 4 wheelers, go fishing and just have a lot of fun all being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment