Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lynds Fruit Farm

This morning Jeff and I got up and took Samantha to Lynd's Fruit Farm. They have a really great "fruit stand" with all kinds of great stuff. We bought; Apple Cider, Orange Watermelon, Amish cookies, Amish cheese and some Apple Chips. The most amazing thing about this place is they take credit cards!!!


This is the biggest red chair I have ever sat in!



Oh, Did I mention the Hague's came to join us? These three monkey's had a great time, chasing each other and hugging each other.



After shopping we went over to the "Courtland" apple orchard and bought a $10 bag. The kids loved picking all the apples. Well let me take that back. Samantha loved eating all the apples; Grady loved picking good apples and putting them in the bag and Chase loved picking up the rotting apples on the ground and putting those in the bag. HAHA



The tree's were low enough to the ground that Samantha was able to climb a little ways up. She thought she was pretty cool for being able to do that.


Awww, my cute brother and I.




Grady & Samantha posing. Chases' back :)



The cutest Lion of them all...aka Chase.



Grady climbing his apple tree.



Samantha and I picking apples.



Chase loved holding Samantha's hand. It really was one of the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It was so much fun getting to see the kids all interact together today. It made me realize how great it is going to be for these 3 being so close in age and getting to be basically be raised together.

No comments:

Post a Comment