Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cheese and Sprite fixes everything...

Lauren called me as she was leaving work to tell me Sara (our babysitter) called to inform her Samantha was sick and throwing up.
When Lauren arrived to pick her up, Samantha was just laying on the couch looking miserable. Lauren picked her up to leave and she violently threw up again, TWICE!

(Here is Samantha on the ride home, with her "puke bowl" in case the urge hit again)


(Here is Samantha just laying on our couch looking pitiful).


As I was leaving work, Lauren called and asked me to get Samantha some Sprite to help settle her stomach. At some point during my drive home, Samantha amazingly recovered. I arrived to her eating watermelon and acting somewhat normal. She was in shock that she had a whole bottle of "pop" for herself and really enjoyed drinking it.

She wanted Cheese for dinner and below is her just being as happy as can be under the circumstances. After bath and a book she went to bed pretty easy and I am hoping she is definitely back to normal tomorrow.



(Recovering w/ Cheese & Sprite)

No comments:

Post a Comment