Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm 30

For my 30th birthday the whole family (minus my Dad) went to Genji for dinner. It has been my favorite place to go ever since I discovered the place. Samantha was a little leery of the fire the cook makes but she loved it when the drummer would go and sing Happy Birthday to someone! Grady was VERY leery of the fire but he did not cry so we are a step ahead from last year. After dinner, everyone came back to our house for Dairy Queen ice cream cake. It might not sound like an overly exciting birthday to other people but for me it was PERFECT...other than the fact that I turned 30!

In all reality, I am looking forward to my thirties. Ever see the movie "13 Going on 30"? Well if my thirties are anything like Jennifer Garner-Affleck then I am really excited! Not to mention, I am going to have a BABY in my 30th year! Plus, I am still the youngest in my family, so no mater how old I get, everyone else is still older:)

Thanks to all of you who helped me ring in my birthday! I had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment