Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CREEPside

My little bumble bee! Tonight Jeff and I took Samantha to the Creepside Festival. Mandy and a bunch of her friends had planned the whole night out and Mandy invited us to tag along. And I really did not need a reason to get Samantha dressed up!

A half-way smile.

Getting in to the whole dress up thing.

Ready for candy!

Since Samantha would not keep her antlers on I wore them for her! (I guess that makes me the Queen Bee!)

We all met up at Wendy's for a quick bite to eat before all the fun!

My super cute nephew.

Daddy and his Bee.

Grady admiring the Fire Truck.

Getting to be the "driver".

Samantha's turn!

Sitting on the front of the Fire Truck.

She thought is was so fun to spin spin spin...but I could never catch the front of her! I do have to admit that those curls are worth a picture of their own!

Smiling so big for her mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment