Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well, it's about time...

I know it has been forever since I last blogged! So I guess I have some catching up to do. The past week has been hectic to say the least. I have not been feeling well, just really tired, and working a lot of overtime to boot. By the time I get to relax each night, which isn't much, I am not in the mood to get on the computer. But this post is long overdue and I am happy to share some pictures from today. The above picture is my Good Morning Mommy picture from Jeff. We still have a morning baby on our hands ;)

By the time I got home for work Jeff had gotten Samantha all dressed up for church. All I had to do was put a bow in her hair and put on her shoes!

Her eyes are getting bluer by the day...sometimes I think I can hear the ocean in those eyes!

After church we went home and Samantha and I took a nap. When she got up, Jeff woke me up too, and we headed off to my mom's pool. The pool water is the warmest it has ever been...you can just walk right in! And Samantha just loves the water and would never get out if we didn't make her. She will even "jump" into our arms from the side of the pool. She get's her bravery from me for sure!!!
This corner of the pool is Samantha and Chase's corner. This is where we put their little toys and they will sit there and play happily for a long time. Today the "toys" were plastic bowls and Easter eggs, a big hit for both.

Now that Samantha is walking much better we have to be so careful at the pool. So far she has done really good and not gotten too close to the edge without one of us being there but we are still keeping a very close eye on our mobile baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment