Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White and Boom

This year my dad invited us down to his house for Red, White and Boom.  So we asked Jeff's parents to watch Natalie overnight (my first night away from her) so we could take Samantha to see the fireworks. We cooked out and enjoyed the night in the nice cool air conditioner with clean bathrooms!
 We took a walk down by all the action and I got a "fair food" favorite; funnel cake!

 Over by COSI there were these little fountains that the kids loved playing in for a little bit.  It was so hot outside so I am sure they enjoyed cooling down a little bit.

 Here is the view of Broad St. from my Dad's balcony.

Come 10:00 we walked down Broad St so we could get a better view of the fireworks.  Samantha just had to have a glow necklace! She was not super excited for the fireworks b/c she was so tired but she wasn't afraid of them either so that was good.

Here is a short video of the fireworks finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment