Saturday, July 23, 2011

One sick little girl...

A few weeks ago Samantha randomly woke up with a 102 degree fever. She had not other symptoms of being sick but here she was with a really high fever. So Jimbo and Matt ended up coming over first thing in the morning to watch Samantha while Jeff and I were at work. But they had to leave @ noon so I came home to be with my sick little baby. When I got home she was sleeping. But by 1:30 she was awake and not happy. I went into her room to get her and took her temp. It was up to 104.4 degrees. So I rushed her into the bathtub to start getting here fever down. I also gave her Ibuprofen to help fight the fever too. She was not a happy camper being in the bathtub, but I knew it would help. After the bath we sat on the couch. I put a "frozen" bean sock around her neck, again; to help with the fever. When she started shivering I took off the bean sock and let her cuddle up with me in my blanket. We ended up sleeping on and off all afternoon right on the couch. She was such a pitiful sight to see...


I kept taking pictures to send to Daddy because he was just dying to know how his baby girl was doing.


Laying on her Mommy's lap.



Resting...


More resting...



Resting with her hand on her belly...


Eating a popsicle; you know...to help bring her fever down.

No comments:

Post a Comment