Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July

On the 4th, Jeff and I both had the day off work, so we took Samantha to the Gahanna Freedom Parade. We met up with Nick, Mandy, Grady, Chase, Dave, Amanda, Sylvie and Eileen (Amanda's Cousin). The kids had a great time collecting candy.


Samantha was also buming some chips off of Grady.


Sylvie loved watching the marching band. She could not take her eyes off of them!


Jeff and I at the parade!


After the parade we went home so Samantha could take a nap. Then as soon as she got up we went over to my mom's house to swim and have dinner. If I have not said this before....Samantha LOVES swimming!


Jeff lounging by the pool.


My mom has a little wagon that Samantha still likes to squeeze herself into and be pulled around.


Mom with her sparkler.


Samantha holding her sparkler.



Cousins (L-R) Samantha, Chase and Grady



Eating freeze pops to finish off the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment