Friday, May 6, 2011

Sleepover!

Last Sunday we picked Samantha up from my In-Law(s). She spent the whole weekend with her Mawmaw and Pawpaw while Jeff and I started the moving process. When she got home she was just whipped from all the playing I am sure. So she ended up taking a monster nap. We had to wake her up @ 5:30 PM just so she would be able to go back to sleep at night. But at 9 PM she was still wide awake and wanting to play. So we brought her into bed with us and hoped that she would fall asleep and we could transfer her back into her crib. But every time I would turn off my lamp she would say, "Turn on the light Mommy". So it ended up just being 45 minutes of play time in our bed when Jeff finally moved her back into her crib. And she actually went right to sleep. What a crazy night....but Jeff was able to get a cute picture of Samantha and I during our 45 minute sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment