Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pool Day

Today, I took Samantha to the New Albany pool after work. Nick, Mandy and the boys were already there so as soon as we walked in to the zero depth pool Samantha was so excited. But I should back up. When I picked up Samantha from the babysitter, I asked her if she wanted to go swimming. Then entire way home, she said "swimming" "fun" "exciting" "pool". Needless to say...she LOVES swimming. She was all over the place in the pool, down the slide, back up the climbing area, back down the slide, under the water, jumping off the side of the big pool. So within minutes of being in the car she was sucking her thumb....seen above.


Then she was out. When I pulled in the garage, Jeff came and got Samantha out of the car and she went straight to bed, before 7 PM mind you. She was one whipped little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment