Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Samantha loved digging into her Easter Basket!


I don't know how she knew what to do but as soon as she picked up an egg she immediately opened it!


I had to put the Bunny ears on Jeff too! What a champ.


Samantha loved her new Rain Boots! She has to wear them all the time.


All ready for church!


I look a hot mess in this picture, but Samantha looks so cute I just had to post this picture!


After church we went home and Samantha took a long nap. When she woke up we went out to my mom's house. The kids had a little egg hunt in the front yard!


We really wanted a picture with all the kids...but wow is that hard...this was the best we could do!


Grady and Samantha checking out their goodies!


My beautiful little family on a beautiful Easter Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment