Monday, February 28, 2011

Siesta Key: Day 3 (Tina's 58th Birthday)

Today is my Mom's Birthday! So when we all got up, around 9:30 AM or so, we were all in the birthday celebrating mood. We had to run an errand off the island then we went to pick up Dee and Sandy for lunch.

We ate lunch at Marina Jack's in Sarasota. It is right on the bay and is a beautiful location. A lot of really nice boats are docked at Marina Jack's.

3 Generation's!

Thanks Dee for taking this picture!

Miss Dee, Samantha and Mom strolling down boat row.

Mom and Samantha admiring all the boats! At one point Samantha kept saying, "Boat Boat Boat" so I told her that at some point this week we will ride on a boat...I said, "I promise". So she said, "I promise" over and over again.

After lunch we came home and Samantha took a nap. While she was napping I filled up the baby pool on mom's deck and put it in the sun to warm up the water. So when Samantha woke up she would have a nice warm pool to play in. Well the water did not get as warm as I would have liked for her but it was warm enough for her to play in.

Since the sun was starting to go down, the deck was shaded while she played so I did not have to put any clothes on her!

She climbed up on this lawn chair and said, "I sit over here". Which is her longest sentence ever! It has really just been within the last week or two that she started putting words together to make sentences. It was stuff like, "Mommy Outside", "Daddy Potty", "Bye Bye Daddy", "Hi Mommy", "I did it" or "I got it", "I sit", etc. She is going to be such a chatty little girl.

Probably my all time favorite picture! Aunt Sandy took this one and I just love love love it.

We went over to Miss Dee's for my mom's birthday dinner tonight. She made salad, pasta, bread, fruit and peach cobbler. It was delicious!!! Dee had even cut up some fresh peaches and Samantha and I both gobbled those down!

Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment