Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let it snow...

Today around 2:30 PM it stared snowing. By the time I got home it was really coming down! So when Jeff wanted to go out and shovel he suggested we bundle Samantha up and take her sledding. I thought that was a great idea!

Since Jeff was shoveling the driveway, I pulled Samantha up and down the street. She loved checking out all the snow!

And tasting it!

She really liked it when I would run as fast as I could. But it was so slippery that I couldn't run very fast.

Jeff shoveling...

I took this picture myself just to prove I was there. Since I am ALWAYS the photographer I never end up in pictures or on the blog. So I took one myself and I don't think it turned out too bad if I do say so myself.

And I guess she loved sledding so much that this is what happened when we were going back inside. We were only out for about 20 minutes or so which she clearly did not think was long enough. But she is still a baby and we didn't want her to get too cold. Needless to say we might sled for at least 30 minutes to avoid the meltdown afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment